Bluehost the company has grown to be one of the world’s top hosting companies. They have focused on providing digital marketing training to small businesses in the last year.
- Bluehost has established a reputation for excellent server performance over the years, and they have contributed significantly to the WordPress plugin directory.
- From shared hosting to WordPress hosting to site builder tools, Bluehost has a variety of goods and services to help with the process with your website or online store.
- They specifically emphasize helping smaller companies with online marketing and training.
- These hosting plans provide high-speed internet, free worldwide CDN and SSL certificates, and free day, monthly, and yearly backups on a scalable and secure platform geared for site security and speed.
- Their most cheap hosting package costs $2.75 a month. As a blogger since 2017, I’ve learned that there are many factors to consider before purchasing a web host for your website.
- I’m confident you’re looking for a hosting web service that contains:
- Site security to guarantee it is constantly available
- Bluehost pricing that will never burst your bank.
- Support when you have technical glitches.
- It’s simple to find.
Following this brief overview of Bluehost,
You’re probably thinking now.
Is Bluehost a reliable hosting for publishers in 2021? What makes Bluehost stand out in the club of web hosts?
As a writer, I first heard of Bluehost at the beginning of 2016. From 2017 onwards, I’ve been utilizing this service.
I’ve suggested it to many of my clients, who’ve all voiced their gratitude. There are numerous hosting options provided in today’s market.
I am a long-time customer of Bluehost. I have been with them for about 5 years now. They are very reliable and they have good customer service. I have been using them for almost all my websites. I have been using them for years and they have always been great to work with. Recently, however, I was having some issues with my email and web hosting. The email worked but the web hosting was giving me issues. So I decided to call them up and see what they could do for me.
A brief overview of the Bluehost support system
- The first thing you’ll need to do is get your domain name.
- Click on ‘Add Domain’. You’ll then be able to select your domain extension,
- Moreover, you’ll be able to add in the other information that you need. You’ll then be able to select your preferred billing option. You can select either a monthly or a yearly payment plan. You’ll need to choose one of these options, and you’ll then be able to select the amount of money you want to pay each month.
- You’ll then be able to select your payment method. You can either select Paypal, or you can select a credit card.
- Once you’ve added in your payment details, you’ll need to click on ‘Save Changes’
- select the domain name that you want to use on your hosting package.
- select your hosting plan. You’ll need to select one of the options available.
- select your payment option. You can either select Paypal, or you can select a credit card.
- You’ll then be able to select your billing frequency. You can either select monthly, or you can select yearly.
- Phone support
- Email support
- Live chat support
- online chat support
- 24/7 live chat support
So, what exactly does Bluehost have to give?
Bluehost offers nearly every website hosting service you could require, including outstanding hosting solutions such as Virtual Private Server (VPS), Dedicated Hosting, and Fully Managed Hosting.
Fully Managed hosting is similar to the services provided by the web host.
Security, speed, WordPress Plugin, Theme upgrades, optimizations, daily backups, and website uptime are all included in this service.
Premium assistance is one of the most attractive aspects of Managed WordPress. Bluehost has a very straightforward UI and is very simple to set up.
The best thing about Bluehost is that its computers are well-optimized for WordPress websites so that you won’t have any issues. As a consequence, they are a Top Recommended Hosting service by WordPress.
Bluehost will host your website
Having a website is no longer regarded as a way to set yourself apart from your competition but rather a necessity. The way you develop your website, starting with where you host it, is what can set you aside. After all, a fast load time and a stable server are critical for a good user interface.
Bluehost understands this and provides dependable, secure options to enable you to go digital. You can select between shared, devoted, or virtual private server hosting.
However, before making a decision, you should learn about the qualities of echo machines to choose which one will best meet your business requirements.
Shared hosting is the most cost-effective option to get an internet site, whether you’re creating an eCommerce site or a weblog. You’ll be sharing the server with other websites (as the name implies), like residents sharing a block of flats. The benefit is that everybody can take advantage of the same features, such as a safe and fast WordPress dashboard.
All of the plans in this class at Bluehost involve:
- WordPress website that is simple to utilize
- Effective resource
- Domain owner
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Credentials
- Ads by Google
- My Business on Google
- 24/7 hosting assistance
- The Basic, Plus, Choice Extra, and Pro Options are available.
Website builder by Bluehost
It’s time to start developing your website when you’ve chosen a hosting package and a web address. Many people feel that you can’t accomplish it without knowing how to build and program. However, Bluehost’s website builder doesn’t require those skills. Instead, the platform offers a frictional pressure editor based on Word Press that includes a Smart Intelligence built-in. The Smart AI will assist you within the builder dashboard through each step. You can choose from various responsive web designs, upload videos and images, customize fonts and manage your Stylesheet.
You’ll be capable of creating a variety of sizes, ranging from a blog to a web retailer.
Extra features include:
- Free use of photographs from a stock photo library
- Uploads are limitless.
- reputable web server
- Live to retouch
- Ad landing pages with 1-click access and 24/7 support
- Social media posting buttons
- Buttons that encourage users to take part
- Screen themes
- Timer with a countdown
- Templates for monitoring and reviewing
- The Basic, Pro, and Web Store plans are available.
Hosting for WooCommerce
Bluehost has partnered with WooCommerce to allow you to create, market, and start selling in a secure online store. WooCommerce gives you access to various options to design your eCommerce the way you want it. You may start building your store with WooCommerce integration, designed for Php, by selecting one of the pre-built themes and then customizing it to add your brand’s identity. You can rely on Free SLL to automatically encrypt payments, client data, and various cache layers to speed up your website.
You’ll also enjoy unmetered bandwidth and access to Google My Business Authentication, regular monitoring, and analytics (with the Premium package).
- Available eCommerce plugins include:
- Add-ons for products
- PayPal Specialist
- UPS delivery
- Shipping via USPS
- Vendors of Products
- Shipping at Table Rate
- FedEx delivery
- CSV Import Suite for Products
- You have the option of choosing between the Free and Premium plans.
You may generate email addresses with your website’s web address using Bluehost, giving your business greater legitimacy. With Microsoft 365, you’ll have access to Word, Excel, Mail, Ppt, and Microsoft Teams, among other things. Email Essentials, Business Plus, and Business Pro are the three plans available, and they all include:
- Web access to Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft updates automatically
- Disaster recovery and safety
- Microsoft offers a 99.9% high availability
- An easy-to-use monitoring dashboard
- 24/7 expert guidance
Bluehost’s support Advantages and Disadvantages
All of the most outstanding web hosting providers have advantages and disadvantages.
Some are tolerable, while others are unavoidable. Here are the benefits and drawbacks of Bluehost that we discovered.
Pros of Bluehost support
Let’s start with the advantages that make Bluehost the best option.
Pricing: Their hosting options are affordable for most users, particularly those just getting underway.
Reliability: They can power an extensive list of sites with little downtime.
There are no hidden fees when you sign up for an account.
You have a free domain for the first year when you sign up.
You get a free SSL certificate and a free Cloudflare account for each website.
Money-Back Guarantee: All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Cons of Bluehost support
As previously said, every hosting business has its own set of disadvantages.
The following are some drawbacks to using Hostgator as your web host.
Increased domain renewal fees
The price of their free domain registration is more significant than average.
Add-ons for Upselling:
During the sign-up process, they have an aggressive upsell procedure.
You may check if you don’t need Means the contractor or any other plugins.
Performance Tests on Bluehost
The most crucial performance metric to keep a close eye on is speed. It impacts both the user experience and the SEO rankings of your WordPress website. According to studies, a 1-second delay in website speed can reduce conversion rates by 7%. A three-second delay might cost you half your traffic.
Results of the Bluehost Speed Test
You must choose a fast website hosting business for a speedier website. With this in mind, we built a test site to test just how quick Bluehost is. the test site was built with WordPress and the Twenty Twenty default theme. For theme creation, we imported fake content, which included photos. After that, we tested the website speed using Pingdom.
Our test site runs in less than two seconds, as you can see.
This is a surprising result considering our website didn’t use any cache plugins or speed computational efficiency.
However, because this test site had little traffic, the connection speed alone was insufficient.
We used a testing application called K6 (previously LoadImpact) to send virtual users (VU) to our test site to see how the Bluehost server would handle increased traffic.
We gradually increased the number of guests to 100 to observe how the server would manage increased requests from multiple connections simultaneously.
The number of active virtual people on the site is shown by the green line, while the neutral zone represents the server load time.
As you can see, even during high traffic, the server load remained stable all through the test.
Bluehost may be a good option if you need a speedy site
It’s also worth noting that there was no interruption during this period. Many hosting providers claim a 99.99 per cent uptime. For our test account, we set up an uptime monitor alert. See the screenshot below for a more detailed look into Hostgator server uptime.
Bluehost vs the Best Web Hosting Companies
Bluehost ranked #5 in our ranking of the eight best web hosting providers after two weeks of rigorous testing, including signing up, developing a website, speaking with customer support, and 30 days of reliability and performance testing. Even though other hosts beat Bluehost, it’s still a good choice and our top selection for a free, newcomer WordPress drag-and-drop elementor page builder.
If that isn’t important to you, there may be a better option.
See all of our top recommendations to read in-depth reviews written by a team of experts who have used the products and our scoring process and determine which one is ideal for you.
- Even the most exclusive web hosting services have flaws.
- Here’s a closer look at Bluehost’s best and worst services.
- The Good Excellent Security: Bluehost offers some of the most security features available.
- Bluehost’s security features are efficient and will save you hours of customizing time.
- It will also provide you with peace, which is particularly important for absolute beginners.
- Resource protection is included with all WordPress plans, and CodeGuard Backup Basic can be added for $2.99 per month.
- CodeGuard will assist you with regular backups and tracking and alert you to any modifications.
- This security feature’s most basic edition includes 1GB of storage capacity, daily backup and surveillance, and three months of restores.
- The more expensive services, such as Choice Plus and Pro, include one year of free automatic backup and 24/7 remote monitoring.
Sample site: couples promise rings