Are you looking for the most affordable hosting plan? Bluehost pricing and plans can be your ideal option. Because choosing hosting for a blog is one of the most challenging tasks for most bloggers. Few bloggers prefer either a free hosting service that irritates their guests (due to slow loading times) or an unreliable hosting service that often goes down.
As you can see, you won’t be changing your hosting on a regular basis. If you’ve bought a hosting contract, you’ll be able to use it for years to come. That’s why choosing a hosting package that will meet your blogging needs for years to come is critical.
We mostly recommend Bluehost for beginners when it comes to selecting the best hosting. The explanation for this is that it is the most dependable hosting service available at an affordable price. So below, I summarize Bluehost pricing and plans available.
BlueHost Pricing and Plans Of 2021: A Detailed Overview
Before we go for a detailed overview of BlueHost pricing and plans, let have a quick look at BlueHost.
Without a doubt, Bluehost is one of the most well-known web hosting companies in the world. Bluehost caters to a wide range of web hosting needs, from shared hosting to WordPress hosting to dedicated servers. Since 2005, Bluehost has been one of only three WordPress-recommended hosts, with over 750 staff, 2 million websites under management, and nearly 20 years of industry experience. As a result, you can depend on Bluehost web hosting services without hesitation. Their web hosting plans are primarily focused on optimizing website speed and hosting security. It offers round-the-clock customer service, a lightning-fast server platform, and support for free open-source applications such as WordPress and Joomla.
BlueHost Pricing: What Are The Available Offers?
Bluehost has a wide range of hosting plans to fit all budgets and needs. This includes shared hosting, virtual private servers (VPS), dedicated servers (DS), cloud hosting, WooCommerce hosting, and WordPress hosting, among other options.
Let’s take a look at some of Bluehost’s hosting plans and what they offer:
- Shared Hosting: Shared hosting is a form of web hosting in which several websites are hosted on a single physical server. It’s a great way to get a new website off the ground with little traffic.
- Managed WordPress Hosting: Managed WordPress hosting comes with everything you need to run a scalable, fast, and safe WordPress site right away. This includes security, speed, updates, regular backups, website uptime, premium support, and scalability for WordPress websites.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting: VPS hosting is a form of website hosting in which server resources like RAM and CPU are separated for individual users. A virtual private server (VPS) gives you a fixed amount of resources that you don’t have to share.
- Dedicated Server Hosting: The ultimate in web hosting options is dedicated server hosting. It comes with the most resource distribution, anonymity, and control options. The disadvantage is that you will be responsible for managing the server on your own.
Bluehost’s Shared Hosting Plans
Bluehost has a shared hosting service that is perfect for new websites. There are three separate levels of their joint plan. You can choose either of these plans if you have a new website and want to start. As your website expands, you can easily upgrade your hosting plan.
Let’s take a look at the features and pricing of each shared hosting package.
- Basic Plan: The entry-level Bluehost shared hosting package is Bluehost’s basic plan. Instead of $7.99 per month, this package costs $2.75 per month. You can host one website with 50 GB SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, 25 sub-domains, unlimited email storage, and unlimited email accounts with Bluehost’s basic plan.
- Plus Plan: The plus package from Bluehost is a mid-tier shared WordPress hosting plan. Instead of $10.99 per month, this package costs $4.95 per month. You can host unlimited websites with the Bluehost Plus package, which includes unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited sub-domains, unlimited email storage, unlimited email accounts, and more.
- Choice Plus Plan: The choice plus package from Bluehost is a top-tier shared hosting plan. Instead of $14.99 per month, this package costs $5.45 per month. You can host an unlimited number of websites with identical hosting features as with the plus package. However, with the Bluehost option plus package, you also get domain name protection, free backup, spam checker, and other features.
BlueHost’s Managed WordPress Hosting Plans
Bluehost provides three WordPress hosting plans, all of which are handled. Let’s take a look at the features and discounts available for each hosting package.
- Build Plan: Instead of $29.99 per month, the Bluehost Build controlled WordPress plan costs $19.95 per month. This package includes Jetpack’s basic plan, 100+ free WordPress themes, professional malware detection and removal, domain privacy, and 1 Microsoft Office 365 mailbox.
- Grow Plan: Instead of $39.99 a month, the Bluehost Grow managed WordPress plan costs $29.95 per month. Bluehost SEO Tools, Jetpack Premium, 10GB Video Compression, Blue Sky Ticket Support, 100+ free WordPress themes, Malware detection & removal by professionals, domain privacy, and 1 Microsoft Office 365 Mailbox are all included in this package.
- Scale Plan: Rather than $59.99 per month, the Bluehost Scale controlled WordPress plan costs $49.95 per month. Jetpack Pro is included, as well as unlimited backups and restores, PayPal integration, unlimited video compression, Blue Sky Chat Support, Elastic Search, 100+ free WordPress themes, professional malware detection and removal, domain privacy, and one Microsoft Office 365 mailbox.
BlueHost’s VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting Plans
Bluehost offers VPS hosting in the same way that shared hosting is. Users of VPS hosting plans have full root access to their hosting environment, allowing them to run commands and make configuration changes.
Let’s take a look at the features and pricing of each VPS hosting plan.
- Standard VPS: The Bluehost basic VPS plan is an entry-level VPS hosting plan that costs $18.99 per month rather than $29.99 per month. This package includes unlimited websites, 30 GB SSD storage, 1TB bandwidth, a 2 core CPU, a dedicated server IP, 2 GB RAM, 1 TB bandwidth per month, and Enhanced cPanel with Root Access.
- Enhanced VPS: Bluehost’s Improve VPS package is their recommended VPS plan, and it costs $29.99 a month instead of $59.99. This package includes limitless websites, 60 GB SSD storage, 12TB bandwidth, two dedicated server IP addresses, 2 core CPUs, 4 GB RAM, 2 TB monthly bandwidth, and Enhanced cPanel with Root Access.
- Ultimate VPS: The Bluehost ultimate VPS package is the highest-tier hosting plan, and it costs $59.99 per month rather than $119.99 per month. Between regular VPS and much more expensive dedicated solutions, the ultimate VPS package is the best choice. You can install unlimited websites with 120 GB SSD space, 3TB bandwidth, 4 core CPUs, two dedicated server IPs, 8 GB Memory, 3 TB Bandwidth/mo, and Enhanced cPanel with Root Access, just like with the Enhance plan.
BlueHost’s Dedicated Server Hosting Plans
Dedicated hosting is a form of website hosting that allows for the most resource allocation, privacy, and control. According to your need and budget, you have 3 options to choose from Standard, Enhanced, and Premium dedicated server plans.
Let’s take a closer look at the Bluehost dedicated hosting plans’ pricing and functionality.
- Standard Dedicated: Instead of $119.99 per month, Bluehost’s regular dedicated server plan costs $79.99 per month. This package includes an unlimited number of websites, a one-year free domain name, a four-core 2.3 GHz CPU, three dedicated server IPs, four gigabytes of memory, 500 gigabytes of SSD storage, and five terabytes of bandwidth per month, as well as Enhanced cPanel with Root Access.
- Enhanced Dedicated: Instead of $159.99 per month, the Bluehost Enhanced dedicated server plan costs $99.99 per month. This package includes an unlimited number of websites, a one-year free domain name, a four-core 2.5 GHz CPU, four dedicated server IPs, eight gigabytes of memory, one terabyte of SSD storage, and ten terabytes of monthly bandwidth, as well as an enhanced cPanel with root access.
- Premium Dedicated: Rather than just $209.99 per month, the Bluehost Premium dedicated server plan costs $119.99 per month. This package includes an unlimited number of websites, a one-year free domain name, a 4 core 3.3 GHz CPU, 35 dedicated server IP, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD space, and 15 TB monthly bandwidth, as well as Enhanced cPanel with Root Access.
BlueHost Domain Name Pricing
In addition to hosting, BlueHost also acts as a domain registrar, allowing you to buy a domain name from them. Fast management, auto-renewal (which you can turn off), and domain lock are all included with each domain name purchase. For the first year, most BlueHost hosting plans provide a free domain name.
If you plan to buy your domain name from BlueHost, keep in mind that when you add it to your cart, it will automatically provide Privacy + Security. For the first year, it costs $11.88. Besides, any domain name purchased from BlueHost comes with 30 days of free web hosting.
BlueHost’s SSL Certificates Pricing
If you run a WordPress e-commerce site or just a simple blog, users want to know that the places they visit are secure. While most Bluehost plans include a standard SSL certificate, the company also offers several alternatives. There is an extra annual charge for these.
Here is the package of Bluehost’s SSL certificates.
- Positive SSL – $50 a year
- Comodo SSL – $80 a year
- Positive Wildcard SSL – $149 a year
- Comodo Wildcard SSL – $299 a year
Reasons Why BlueHost Is Preferred By Most Bloggers
When it comes to web hosting, we first look for the following major features as well as most of the bloggers do as well.
Consistency Of Availability
If your hosting is down, neither you nor your guests will be able to access your website. Bluehost promises 99.9% uptime, which is a decent guarantee. No one, after all, can guarantee you 100 percent uptime. When choosing a host, make sure to think about the highest uptime reliability.
One factor that can make or break your online success is the pace of your website. Not only does Google favor pages that load quickly, but visitors will leave your site if it takes over three seconds to load. So, what’s the harm in taking a chance? Bluehost is faster since it uses specialized servers to keep the website stable while still making it faster. Bluehost servers, on average, take less than 2 seconds to load a site, allowing your visitors to search your site quickly.
BlueHost’s support staff is available to help you with any hosting-related issues via telephone, live chat, or email, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can test out their hosting services for free! If you’re not fully happy with your hosting contract, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Which BlueHost’s Pricing and Plans Is Perfect For You?
Although Bluehost is one of the most successful hosting firms, many of its plans are clones and rebrands of one another. Although Bluehost isn’t the only company that has been accused of this, it’s something to be aware of unless you want to overpay for features you don’t need. So be aware enough and think twice before deciding. For your easy to decide, here we have made a user classification.
Let’s look at what kind of consumer you are to help you select the right plan.
- If you have new websites like small and static blogs or brochure websites with low traffic and want to spend little, Shared hosting is best for you.
- We suggest the Standard VPS plan if you want complete control over your hosting environment.
- If you’re a power user of WordPress, the WP Pro plans have a lot of cool features, and the Develop plan is the one to go for.
- Finally, if you have larger websites with lots of traffic and you want complete control with enhanced security, you can pick a dedicated server hosting plan.
BlueHost Pricing and Plans FAQs
Does BlueHost charge any hidden fee?
Be aware that Bluehost has a habit of charging for things that aren’t on their website. If your hosting account expires without any renewal, they’ll charge you an additional $30 to reactivate it. They even attempt to hide the renewal rates behind ridiculous first-year discounts.
What is BlueHost’s refund policy?
Yeah, all Bluehost hosting plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee, which means Bluehost can refund your money if you cancel within that time span. This policy, however, does not extend to the majority of the other goods and add-ons (e.g. domain names).
Is BlueHost’s account cancelable?
Yes, you can cancel your Bluehost account from your dashboard by going to the ‘Billing Details’ section and selecting ‘Do not renew.’ This guarantees that you will be able to use the product for the entire purchasing period and that it will not be canceled. If you need to cancel your Bluehost account right away, contact their customer service and request that they handle it.
Does BlueHost have Coupon Codes?
A fast internet search will turn up a number of Bluehost discount codes. However, we suggest giving a trial with the 30-day money-back guarantee as a safety net. Because Coupon codes aren’t available all the time.
Why is BlueHost so expensive?
Yeah, some of BlueHost’s price plans may get very costly. But that’s because their higher-tier packages come with a slew of extra features and sufficient room. BlueHost, on the other hand, has a range of budget options that can easily fit into any budget, as long as you’re willing to forego some of the more sophisticated web hosting features.
BlueHost is a dominating and renowned hosting plan and features provider throughout the world nowadays. Till today the Bluehost network is hosting over 2 million websites and that shows how popular and reliable the network is. Bluehost’s shared hosting plans all come with a few regular features, such as free SSL certificates, free domain name registration for a year, and unrestricted bandwidth (including basic plans). Finally, you can choose your desired hosting plan according to your need and budget. If you’re willing to pay a little more money, Choice Plus is the best option, costing just $5.45 per month if you sign up for their 3-year plan.
Hopefully, you now have a clear understanding of the Bluehost hosting solution that is best for you. Make sure you can find a balance while purchasing. Don’t overspend on features you don’t need and don’t skimp on resources to save a few dollars! Try it follow our Bluehost pricing and plans reviews and it will help you to choose the best one.
Read more: myshopify
See More: Bluehost support